Sunday 24 January 2016

The bus from Melaca to Lumut

Apa Khabar (how you doing),Two days ago my family and I took a 6 hour bus trip from Melaca to Lumut it took 6 hours.  We left the hotel at 8:00 and got the 8:45 bus to Lumut when we got there we took a ferry to Pulaupangkor then a taxi to the west side we went around looking for hotels but they were all full except for one it had a swimming pool. I stayed up to watch the Liverpool Norwich game to the 75th minute and then I went to bed and dad turned off the tv. The next morning we had to check out and go and find a new hotel lucky for us the hotel next to us had a family room vacent. guess what in Melaca my mum and dad got money out of the ATM and there were to guys behind us witch was weird but last night my mum checked our acount and people had scamed us $7,700 in Aud but in  ringet it was 18,700 so we have to fax a letter saying we did not us that money. fingers crossed we get the money back.

1 comment:

  1. hi miles haven't got to video call you love your blog i am reading every post see you later!

    ReplyDelete