Sunday 24 January 2016

malacca

Hey guys, nothing much happening. I'm in Melacca. I took the bus from Kuala Lumper (KL) to Melacca, it was a two hour trip but the stuff I saw was amazing. Also the day before we went to FRIM (Forestry research Institute of Malaysia) the whole reason we went there was to go on the canope but it was closed because it was getting repaired. However, we rented four bikes. One could fit two people on it, one at the back and the other at the front. After the bikes we were all sweaty there was a place for kids to swim we were all so sweaty and tried so we had a little swim it cooled us down. The place we are staying at has two pool's and two slide's also mini golf, two table tennis tables, a gym, a tennis court and also a squash court I am playing my dad tomorw wish me luck because i've never played squash.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miles, today was the first day of school hope your having fun in Malacca, i watched some squash on youtube but it didn't look that fun maybe it be more fun to play. :) I'm doing indoor and outdoor soccer do you play cricket in Malacca. I heard it's not that popular in Malaysia but their always soccer. :)

    ReplyDelete