Sunday 17 January 2016

Batu Caves

Selemat datang, welcome to another day of my blog. Two days ago (semalam) I went to the Batu Caves.  We took a monorail from Imbi station to KL Sentral then a train to Batu Caves, and walked to the caves. There were three caves and we went to the smallest one first.  Out the front of the ticket station there were some people cocking some Indian food and I got some pictures. It looked nice in the caves, there were waxed people or should I say Indian gods, some of them had men's bodies and monkey heads. There was a bit of the cave that went in and at the back there was the India god Genash.  Then after that cave we saw a temple that said no shoes because it's respectful to the gods. There were also so many monkeys running around trying to get food. After the temple I saw a coconut stall so I bought it, the coconut was great. My mum then bought some Indian lollies for my brothers. Dad put a 100rm bet on that they wouldn't like them but they did!  He still owes me the 100rm. Anyway, there was a massive stair case to one of the caves, Paddy didn't want to go up so I stayed with Paddy and mum. After a few minutes I started to walk up the stairs with Paddy and mum, it was really tiring and hot. The food we had for lunch was delicious, it was a thali which is a metal plate with three different curries. Yum.  After lunch we went to see a show, the dancing and singing was great. Then we got a train and monorail to the hotel. Oh yeah we've moved hotels. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Miles you sure love monkeys, hope your having a great time in Kuala Lumpar. Hope to hear more. Bye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank noah and yes I did have a great time in KL

    ReplyDelete